The International Research Department provides relevant and in-depth analysis of urban & industrial development, and modern technologies. Our team consists of professionals with international backgrounds, experience in real estate, urban planning, architecture, and political consulting as well as knowledge of foreign languages.
- Careful selection and coverage of the most relevant news related to the urban, industrial, and technological development of the foreign countries
- Research and quality analysis of foreign strategies for industrial and abandoned territories and high-tech industries
- Fostering effective and continuous cooperation between Industrial Development Agency and like-minded foreign organizations, local governments to share successful practices and experience in urban and industrial development
- A monthly digest of news, trends, and case studies in the fields of urban, industrial, and technological development
- Research on foreign industrial redevelopment programs, such as Opportunity Zones, Chicago Industrial Corridors, etc.
- Map of international industrial redevelopment projects