The service is provided to industrial enterprises in the city of Moscow planning to introduce digital technologies in order to increase operational efficiency: reduce production costs, eliminate bottlenecks, improve product quality, etc.
Before being included in the Bank, technological solutions are analyzed for the degree of technological sophistication, applicability and scientific validity, as well as the presence of successful implementation experience at industrial enterprises.
- Providing information about modern technological solutions of Industry 4.0 on a single resource
- Selection of technological solutions for the individual needs of industrial enterprises in the city of Moscow
- Consulting on measures of state support for development institutions and funds for the introduction of digital technologies
- Inclusion in the Register of industrial sites recommended for piloting innovative solutions
- Assistance in assessing the level of digital maturity and developing documents for the digital transformation of enterprises
- Conducting training and information activities